Follow these six simple steps and your iron play will improve dramatically from your first practice session using the IronSolid! Hit it Solid!
1. Point IronSolid at intended target down range
2. Place practice ball 4 ball lengths ahead of IronSolid for consistent starting distance with a low iron (W-7)
3. Hit the practice ball without contacting the IronSolid on the take away or when attacking the golf ball
4. Check divot and IronSolid for instant feedback
5. Move IronSolid with club to line up next practice shot
6. Reset practice ball and repeat process
Get better immediately using the IronSolid in your practice session, in warmup before your round or just in taking dry swings in your back yard. The IronSolid is also very effective when used in practicing sand shots and shots out of the rough.